I am Sagar Giri, from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am a Computer Science graduate and currently staying in Kathmandu, Nepal. I consider myself a fast learner and problem solver. I have 2 years of experience working in Grails web framework with Java in Deerwalk Services Pvt. Ltd for PlanAnalytics project. I love watching movies and fond of Nepali literature. My hobbies are programming, hiking and learning new things.
- Nov 2012 - Nov 2016 (4 years)
- B.Sc CSIT; Tribhuwan University (Deerwalk Institute of Technology)
Learned to investigate algorithms, programming, design efficiency, and implementation and application of computer systems to the problems of businesses and government.
- Jun 2010 - Jun 2012
- Intermediate Science; Higher Secondary Education Board (Nepal)
Major: Physics and Mathematics
Deerwalk Services Pvt. Ltd. (Jan 2015 - Present) Junior Front End Developer Developer (Intern)
Design and develop modules in Java/Groovy that reads the data from Web-Services(REST).
Data Visualization for Analytics Dashboard using Highcharts
Develop reporting and search modules based on healthcare data and implement its exports using various APIs (Aspose ReportBug fixing related to UI issues, Exceptions, Data export issues
Grails upgrade from Grails 2.5.1 to Grails 3.1.6
PRODUCT: DeerwalkOne Plan Analytics
Deerwalk Institute of Technology (Aug 2016 - Oct 2016) Front End and Backend Developer
Design and develop an web application using Grails framework along with Java.
Addition of features
Bug fixing mainly UI issues, logics
PRODUCT: Helpdesk(an application used in an organization to delegate tasks to officials and keep track of tasks in an organization.)
- Academic Project
- AUTOMATIC FRUIT CLASSIFICATION USING ADABOOST MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHM
- It is my Final year project (7th semester). The project is based on Image processing and Machine learning using SciKit machine learning framework for Python.
- The UI is built using Flask micro web framework. This project implements supervised machine learning method to classify fruits based on histogram analysis.
- Source Code / Documentation
- Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery
- Java, Groovy and Grails Framework
- Python, Flask, Django